Monarch 1110 Labeler
CHOOSE THE LABELER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
With its ability to price mark unique shapes with limited label space, the Monarch 1110 is ideal for marking items while still in the carton. It’s so lightweight (9.5 oz. fully loaded) and quick, customers have reported marking 18-item cases in only five seconds.
- Red "touch points" are incorporated throughout the labelers to help guide the user through important tasks such as loading, clearing jams and removing the ink rollers.
- Instructional videos are easily accessed by scanning the QR code conveniently located on the labeler.
- Perfect for unique shapes with limited label space
- One ink roller included with labeler purchase
- Crisp, compact, clear printing
- Drop-tested for assured durability; known to last for decades
- Unique design minimizes messy ink on fingers and products
- Made in the USA
- 24-48 hour repair turnaround
- Prints one line up to eight characters
- Weight: 9.5 oz. with one roll of labels
- Dimensions: 3.2 X 9.5 X 12.4 in
- Label feed direction: Portrait (vertical)
- Label print direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Max. character height 5mm
- Limited 1-year written warrant
We’ve made loading even faster and easier by adding red touch points in all the places you’ll use most, such as:
- Band selector
- Cover latches
- Hub carriers
- Inner track latch
- Liner guide opening
Accessories (not included):
- Monarch 1110 Labels
- Monarch 1110 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch All-Purpose Holster
- Polypro Adjustable Belt
- Monarch Label Scraper
- Labeler Belt Clip
- Stainless Steel Clip
Monarch 1110 Operator Guide: - Download a printable guide on how to operate your Monarch 1110 Labeler. This document includes information on how to load your Monarch 1110 and how to set the print bands.
How to Load Your Monarch 1110 Labeler:- Looking for information on how to load your 1110 labeler? Let us walk you through it. View our instructional video and a guide on how to load your labeler to learn more.