CHOOSE THE LABELER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
Available in several models that incorporate a number of different characters and positions, the Monarch 1115 can handle nearly any price-marking task you give it, including unit or comparison pricing, “was” / “now” labeling, even cost-coding. With its huge variety of print options, you can keep track of inventory (like FIFO), create SKUs, print shelf dates and much more.
We’ve made loading even faster and easier by adding red touch points in all the places you’ll use most, such as:
- Band selector
- Cover latches
- Hub carriers
- Inner track latch
- Liner guide opening
- Red "touchpoints" are incorporated throughout the labelers to help guide the user through important tasks such as loading, clearing jams and removing the ink rollers.
- Instructional videos are easily accessed by scanning the QR code conveniently located on the labeler.
- Use for price-marking as well as date-coding
- Print months, years, units, SKUs, alpha codes and more
- One ink roller included with labeler purchase
- Crisp, compact, clear printing
- Drop-tested for assured durability; known to last for decades
- Unique design minimizes messy ink on fingers and products
- Made in the USA
- 48-hour repair turnaround
- Prints two lines up to eight characters each
- Weight: 18.8 oz. with one roll of labels
- Dimensions: 18.75 x 18.5 x 14 in.
- Label feed direction: Portrait (vertical)
- Label print direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Max. character height: 3mm on top / 5mm on bottom
- Limited 1-year written warranty
Accessories (not included):
- Monarch 1115 Labels
- Monarch 1115 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch All-Purpose Holster
- Polypro Adjustable Belt
- Monarch Label Scraper
- Labeler Belt Clip
- Stainless Steel Clip
Click Here to download a printable guide on how to operate your Monarch 1115 Labeler. This document includes information on how to load your Monarch 1115 and how to set the print bands.