8:00 am - 5:00 pm
200 Monarch Lane
CHOOSE THE LABELER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
The Monarch 1130 offers all the standard features of our one-line price-coding labelers with up to six characters. No matter how many items and cases you put in its path, the 1130 can get the job done as its durability, like all our labelers, is second to none.
We’ve made loading even faster and easier by adding red touch points in all the places you’ll use most, such as:
- Band selector
- Cover latches
- Hub carriers
- Inner track latch
- Liner guide opening
- Red "touchpoints" are incorporated throughout the labelers to help guide the user through important tasks such as loading, clearing jams and removing the ink rollers.
- Instructional videos are easily accessed by scanning the QR code conveniently located on the labeler.
- Handy for lower-priced items
- One ink roller included with labeler purchase
- Crisp, compact, clear printing
- Drop-tested for assured durability; known to last for decades
- Label roll cover keeps labels dry and undamaged
- Loading labels takes 75% less time compared to other labelers
- Snap-in/pop-out ink rollers take 97% less time to change compared to other labelers
- Unique design minimizes messy ink on fingers and products
- Made in the USA
- 48-hour repair turnaround
- Prints one line up to six characters (Label size: .44” L x .62” W)
- Weight: 14.1 oz with one roll of labels
- Dimensions: 26 x 16.75 x 9 in.
- Label feed direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Label print direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Max. character height: 5mm
- Limited 1-year written warranty
Accessories (not included):
- Monarch 1130 Labels
- Monarch 1130 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch All-Purpose Holster
- Polypro Adjustable Belt
- Monarch Label Scraper
- Labeler Belt Clip
- Stainless Steel Clip
Click Here to download a printable guide on how to operate your Monarch 1130 Labeler. This document includes information on how to load your Monarch 1130 and how to set the print bands.