CHOOSE THE LABELER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
This two-line labeler, with six positions on each line, is perfect for “was” / “now” labeling that enables your customers to see the savings directly on the merchandise itself. The Monarch 1135 offers flexible price-marking as well as valuable on-shelf inventory management.
We’ve made loading even faster and easier by adding red touch points in all the places you’ll use most, such as:
- Band selector
- Cover latches
- Hub carriers
- Inner track latch
- Liner guide opening
- Red "touchpoints" are incorporated throughout the labelers to help guide the user through important tasks such as loading, clearing jams and removing the ink rollers.
- Instructional videos are easily accessed by scanning the QR code conveniently located on the labeler.
- Flexible price-marking, including ability for “was” / “now” labeling
- Provides ability for on-shelf inventory management
- One ink roller included with labeler purchase
- Crisp, compact, clear printing
- Drop-tested for assured durability; known to last for decades
- Label roll cover keeps labels dry and undamaged
- Loading labels takes 75% less time compared to other labelers
- Snap-in/pop-out ink rollers take 97% less time to change compared to other labelers
- Unique design minimizes messy ink on fingers and products
- Made in the USA
- 48-hour repair turnaround
- Prints two lines up to six characters each (label size: .65” L x .62” W)
- Weight: 14.6 oz. with one roll of labels
- Dimensions: 26 x 16.75 x 9 in.
- Label feed direction: Portrait (vertical)
- Label print direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Max. character height: 3mm on top / 5mm on bottom
- Limited 1-year written warranty
Accessories (not included):
- Monarch 1135 Labels
- Monarch 1135 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch All-Purpose Holster
- Polypro Adjustable Belt
- Monarch Label Scraper
- Labeler Belt Clip
Click Here to download a printable guide on how to operate your Monarch 1135 Labeler. This document includes information on how to load your Monarch 1135 and how to set the print bands.