Monarch® 1136® Labels provide two areas of variable information for display such as price or SKU, allowing you to display nominal price versus sale price, or add an employee code or initials for tracking purposes.
Freshmarx Removable Labels, also known as Removx®, have a removable adhesive that provides excellent cold temperature performance and clean removability at room temperature. This material provides an "all-purpose" label that can be used on a variety of surfaces over a wide range of temperatures. These labels meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.
Avoid getting the labels wet to prevent adhesive residue buildup. Item # 811222 is Obsolete. Item # 000241 is an 1136 "Use By" label with Freezx adhesive.
Minimum Application Temp: +40° F (+4° C)
Service Temp Range: -65° F to +180° F / (-54° C to +82°C)
- Use for pricing, promotions, date and lot coding, inventory control and product identification
- Removable labels are designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces in a room temperature environment
- Price items over $100
- Ideal for unit pricing, two-line pricing, date and time coding, PLU and SKU coding
- Alpha characters
- One black ink roller included with each sleeve of labels
- Label Dimensions: .78 x .647 inches
- Made in the USA
- Labels per roll: 1,750
- Labels per sleeve: 14,000
- Rolls per sleeve: 8
- Sleeves per case: 8
- Labels per case: 112,000
- Priced and sold by sleeve
- Monarch 1136 Labeler
- Monarch 1136 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch 1136 Days of the Week Food Labels