8:00 am - 5:00 pm
200 Monarch Lane
CHOOSE THE LABELER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
With large format printing and large labels, the Monarch 1153 can pack plenty of information onto every item. With this 36-position (12 characters per line) labeler, you’ll enjoy a huge variety of options for managing your inventory—it’s ideal for controlling shipping and receiving as well as recording serial numbers in your stockroom and on the selling floor.
- Use for price-marking as well as date-coding
- Can handle virtually any price-marking and date-coding task
- Large format printing and large labels
- Print months, years, units, SKUs, alpha codes and much more
- One ink roller included with labeler purchase
- Crisp, compact, clear printing
- Drop-tested for assured durability; known to last for decades
- Label roll cover keeps labels dry and undamaged
- Loading labels takes 75% less time compared to other labelers
- Snap-in/pop-out ink rollers take 97% less time to change compared to other labelers
- Unique design minimizes messy ink on fingers and products
- Made in the USA
- 48-hour repair turnaround
- Prints three lines up to 12 characters each (Label size: 1.22” L x 1.0” W)
- Weight: 20.8 oz. with one roll of labels
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 19 x 10.5 in.
- Label feed direction: Portrait (vertical)
- Label print direction: Landscape (horizontal)
- Max. character height: 3mm on top and middle / 5mm on bottom
- Limited 1-year written warranty
Accessories (not included):
- Monarch 1153 Labels
- Monarch 1153 Ink Rollers (one included with labeler purchase)
- Monarch All-Purpose Holster
- Polypro Adjustable Belt
- Monarch Label Scraper
- Labeler Belt Clip
- Stainless Steel Clip
Food Labeler Specifications:
- Discard dates at-a-glance
The Avery Dennison® Monarch® Freshmarx® 1153® handheld labeler has three lines of information for made, ready and discard so you always know where your food is in the process.
- Reduce Errors
Illegible handwriting replaced by concise, easy-to-read print. Clearly printed food preparation labels help ensure food served is fresh.
Click Here to download a printable guide on how to operate your Monarch 1153 Labeler. This document includes information on how to load your Monarch 1153 and how to set the print bands.