The ergonomically designed S4 Safety Cutter from Pacific Handy Cutter was created with in-store safety and efficiency in mind. It's been fine-tuned and rigorously tested to make box cutting easy, safe, and comfortable.
Made from rigid metal, the S4 guards won't break or bend like other cutters. Safety guards cover the blade at all times during top cutting to protect the user while opening cardboard boxes or unloading pallets. The guards also help set and control the angle of your cut, eliminating damaged product and ensuring precision.
Utilize the heavy-duty tape splitter for opening boxes to preserve your blade and avoid dulling. The S4 offers three multi-use, adjustable blade depth positions: Top cut, shallow tray cut, and deep cut. It also features easily replaceable blades and can even store up to 5 blades.
Purchase with corresponding safety holster (954867). Includes one SP-017 Safety Point Blade.
- Fixed steel safety guard
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Integrated heavy duty tape splitter
- 3 blade depth positions
- Improved tool-free blade change release
- Single notch replacement blade helps alignment when loading
- Comes with one SP-017 Safety Point Blade
According to OSHA, the industry average cost for a laceration injury is 36,000 dollars. Do you have the right cutter?
- Brand: Pacific Handy Cutter
- Style: S4R (Right-Handed) Safety Cutter
- Color: Green
- Guard Material: Metal
- Blade Material: Metal
- Item Dimensions: .75" x 1.25" x 5.75"
- Item Weight: .11 lbs.