V-Tool Loops are perfect for tagging belts, handbags, wallets, sunglasses, sporting goods, kitchen utensils, appliances, and much more. The fastener is not able to be removed wothout destroying the loop or damaging the tag. These fasteners are specifically designed for use with the V-Tool (954936/13000-0).
The Most Efficient Fastening System for Tagging Hard Goods
The highly reliable Avery Dennison V-Tool Fastening system efficiently applies loop-fastened tags to: Belts and Sunglasses, Zipper Pulls on Purses and Wallets, Kitchen Utensils, and Apparel Buttonholes.
Goods are not penetrated with a needle. Instead, the unit’s hook applicator wraps around a selected area of the merchandise, while the trigger-operated tool fastens the loop closed.
Reduces Labor Costs for Manufacturers
- Tags items in a single-step operation, eliminating the need for time-consuming, hand-applied traditional loop fasteners or string
- One-hand operation leaves the other hand free to grasp and tag merchandise, increasing production through-put
- Tags up to 50 items per clip of fasteners
Reduces Operator Fatigue
- Lightweight and ergonomic design has a short reach actuation trigger, maximizing user comfort
- Single-handed trigger operation requires less operator effort than hand-applied fasteners
Increased Security at Retail
- Class: Standard
- Style: Loop
- Material: Polypropylene (general purpose)
- Nominal Applied Strength: 7.7 lbs/3.5 kg
- Qty/Pack: 5,000
- Qty/Case: 50,000